Week Notes s2024e04
A week of storms after a week of cold weather. Not much damage to us, but they sounded and felt like the strongest winds we've ever had here. Can only feel it will get worse over the years. I was supposed to cycle into the office on Wednesday but it was too dangerous.
That Wednesday morning I felt really down, just that sense of overwhelm? disaffection? lack of motivation. A lunchtime bike blast seemed to lift my mood straight away.
I've been planning a summer bike trip, this time in Scotland and the idea is to go all the way up the west coast of Scotland. Did want to head out to the Western Isles but the ferry times make it very awkward to fit into the overall plan.
- Finished watching The Traitors - 100% ending!
- Continued with the Sensorites Doctor Who
- Finished What If? s2
- Watched The Marvels - Enjoyed it but could see why some people who need structure thought it was a mess.
- Finished The Word for World is Forest
- Started Coffin Road by Peter May