Week Notes W2
This week I have been mostly :-
- Watching another excellent episode of WandaVision. These episodes are too short for such good cliffhangers.
- Didn't enjoy the second test match so much.
- The snow cleared and I went outside on my bike twice including my longest ride for four months, down to Biggar and Tinto.
- G got me a puzzle quiz for Valentine's Day which we did togther on Monday.
- Had a migraine Tuesday. This is a rare event now so I've stopped tracking when I get them. In my 30s I could get 3 or 4 a week, now it's more like 3 or 4 a year.
- Wanted to plant my seeds into the trays but I'd been sent the wrong type of compost. Will have to go to an actual shop and buy some.
- Hard Knocks on Ben Nevis Article "There were snow clouds in the north and only an hour of daylight left. The path was no more than a three-mile trudge to the hut but I was loaded with gear and food for a week's climbing. Progress was slow, the light was failing and the northern clouds shifted south, sinking to settle on the Ben."
- The personal psychological cost of the consumption of Brexit bullshit "For years on this blog I have painstakingly been documenting the Brexit saga – in more than 50 diagrams and more than 200 blog posts."
- Fireplace Philosophy "We’ve been using our fireplace quite a bit this winter. We didn’t use it at all last winter. I like to think it has to do with the cold weather, but really, it is more about the ambiance."